Navigating a seller’s market. Personal finance writer Tamar Satov shares her tips on how you can up your chances of buying a house. And, learning about personal finance on TikTok. Deacon Hayes, personal finance TikToker and founder of Well Kept Wallet, shares his money tips. Then, an inside look into the world of Bernie Madoff, the man who pulled off the biggest ponzi scheme in history. Jim Campell takes us through his book Madoff Talks. Plus, DUCA Impact Lab’s latest study on the state of fair banking in Canada. And, a conversation with Rudy Ruttiman and Michael Sacke from SKETCH Working Arts about the impact of community bonds.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Deacon Hayes: com | TikTok | Twitter | Facebook
- Jim Campbell: com | Twitter
- Doug Conick & Keith Taylor: com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Tamar Satov: ca | @TamarSatov (Twitter) | @MoneySense (Twitter) | Facebook
- Rudy Ruttiman & Michael Sacke: ca | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.