Moolala’s best of interviews about Kids and Money. We’ll talk to YouTube star Rishi Vamdatt, the 13-year-old creator of Easy Peasy Finance about his mission to improve financial literacy for kids. Then, I’ll speak with the author of My Dad’s Class, Paige Cornetet, about some activities parents can do with their kids to teach them about money and life. And, digital currency as allowance. Karen Holland from Gifting Sense tells us how this could impact how kids see the value of money. Plus, an education provider that helps kids learn about financial literacy. Hasina Lookman tells us about Explorer Hop and the different courses offered. And, what you need to know before borrowing money to help your kids financially. Licensed Insolvency Trustee Doug Hoyes has some cautionary tales.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Rishi Vamdatt: easypeasyfinance.com | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
- Paige Cornetet: spendthen.com | Facebook | Instagram
- Karen Holland: giftingsense.org | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Hasina Lookman: explorerhop.com | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Doug Hoyes: hoyes.com | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.