How to feel financially and emotionally fulfilled. Manisha Thakor takes us through her book MoneyZen: The Secret To Finding Your Enough. Budgeting tips for your big day. We’ll speak to Karen Cleveland, co-author of The New Wedding Book: A Guide To Ditching All The Rules, about ways you can limit financial stress when planning your wedding. Then, allowing immigrants to have fair access to credit products. Misha Esipov, founder and CEO of Nova Credit, tells us how his company is looking to take away some of the barriers newcomers to Canada face. Plus, We’ll speak to Adam Carroll, founder of The Shred Method, about how it works.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Misha Esipov: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Nova Credit: LinkedIn |Twitter
- Manisha Thakor: com | Twitter | Facebook, LinkedIn | Instagram
- Karen Cleveland: Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Adam Carroll: Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube
- The Shred Method: com | Instagram
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.