Moolala’s best of: financial wellness. First, the life lessons you can learn for your health and finances. Mike Braga takes us through them. And, I’ll speak to Shalicia Harris, founder of In Charge, about her five key pillars of personal finance. Then, Qapital, a budgeting app that helps couples manage their money together. Founders Katherine Salisbury and George Friedman take us through how it works. Plus, Managing your money when you’re single. Julie Shipley-Strickland talks about her book The Canadian’s Guide to Personal Finance For Singles.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Mike Braga: Facebook | Instagram
- BDO Debt Solutions: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Shalicia Harris: beincharge.io | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Katherine Salisbury & George Friedman: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Julie Shipley-Strickland: wellington-atlus.ca | Instagram
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.