Strategies to help you prepare financially and emotionally to become an empty nester. Certified Financial Planner Matt Meline takes us through his book Empty Nest, Full Pockets. And, boosting your financial confidence. Rhiannon Rosalind from Conscious Economics tells us about their Mindfulness & Money educational program in partnership with Interac. Then, how the credit rating system became so powerful. Writer Emily Baron Cadloff tells us more about it. And, why central banks are exploring digital currencies. McGill University Finance professor Katrin Tinn explains. Plus, managing your debt. Credit Counselling Canada CEO Stacy Yanchuk Oleksy takes us through the difference between a debt consolidation program and a consumer proposal.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Matt Meline: com | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube
- Conscious Economics: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Interac: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Emily Baron Cadloff: com | Twitter
- Stacy Yanchuk Olesky: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Professor Katrin Tinn: McGill University | LinkedIn | Twitter
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.