Newcomers and building credit. Founders of Mundo Together Carolina Restrepo and Juan Cala came to Canada around six years ago. They share their experience building up their credit history when they first came here. Then, navigating the challenges of building credit as a newcomer. Eva Wong, co-founder and chief operating officer of Borrowell, shares her tips. And, a look at tipping culture in Canada with University of Guelph food economist Mike Von Massow. Plus, all you need to know about opening up an RESP with Craig Hughes, director of tax and estate planning at IG Wealth Management.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Carolina Restrepo & Jaun Cala: mundotogether.com | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok
- Borrowell: borrowell.com | X(Twitter) | Instagram
- Eva Wong: Instagram | X(Twitter)
- Mike Von Massow: Instagram | X(Twitter) | Food Focus
- Craig Hughes: ig.ca | X(Twitter) | Facebook
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.