We’ll talk to YouTube star Rishi Vamdatt, the 11-year-old creator of Easy Peasy Finance about his mission to improve financial literacy for kids. Then we’ll look to stars for insight on how your horoscope can affect your money. Hanna Horvath from Easy Money by Policygenius reviews the charts. Then, behavioural scientist Wendy De La Rosa shares her insight on money and your mind. She’s the co-founder of the Common Cents Lab at Duke University. Plus, practices that are good for debt management but not necessarily good for your credit score. Julie Kuzmic from Equifax Canada will be here. And, a conversation with the Chair of the The Institute for Sustainable Finance at the Smith School of Business.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Rishi Vamdatt : Easy Peasy Money on YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | com
- Wendy De La Rosa: Twitter
- Common Cents Lab: Twitter
- Equifax Canada: consumer.equifax.ca
- Julie Kuzmic: Twitter
- PolicyGenius: Policygenius.com | Instagram | Facebook
- Hanna Horvath: Twitter
- Smith School of Business Queen’s University: Smith School of Business | LinkedIn | Facebook
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.