A program that teaches you the basic skills you need to take control of your finances. Alison Howard tells us about ABC Life Literacy Canada’s Money Matters workshop. And, the financial security risks you may encounter while travelling. Nora Dunn from NerdWallet shares her tips to avoid them. Then, critical illness insurance from PolicyMe. Co-founder and COO Laura McKay takes us through the product’s features. And, what you need to know about economic abuse. Meseret Haileyesus from the Canadian Center for Women’s Empowerment tells us what’s needed to address the issue. Plus, a digital real estate platform called Wahi. CEO Benjy Katchen tells us how it differs from other real estate companies.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Meseret Haileyesus: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Laura McKay: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Alison Howard: ca | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- NerdWallet: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Nora Dunn: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Wahi: com | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Benjy Katchen: LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.