The top platforms that let you sell or exchange gift cards. Hardbacon CEO Julien Brault takes us through the pros and cons of each. And, the magic of economics. Economist Laurence Kotlikoff tells us about his latest book Money Magic: An Economist’s Secrets to More Money, Less Risk, and a Better Life. Then, how to jumpstart your finances. Credit Canada’s Adriana Molina shares her tips and how credit counselling can help. And, knowing your rights as a taxpayer. Canada’s Taxpayers’ Ombudsman François Boileau tells us about the different services his office provides. Plus, financial fitness with Tracey Bissett founder of Bissett Financial Fitness Inc. and creator of the Young Money podcast.
To find out more about the guests check out:
- Julien Brault: LinkedIn
- Hard Bacon: ca | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Tracey Bisset: Young Money Podcast | LinkedIn
- Bissett Financial Fitness Inc.: Bissett Financial Fitness | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Adriana Molina: com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
- Laurence Kotlikoff: kotlikoff.net | LinkedIn | Twitter
- François Boileau: Twitter
- Taxpayers’ Ombudsman: ca/taxpayersombudperson | Twitter(English) | Twitter(French) |Facebook(English) | Facebook(French)
Bruce Sellery is a personal finance expert and best-selling author. As the founder of Moolala and the CEO of Credit Canada, Bruce is on a mission to help you get a better handle on your money so you can live the life you want. High energy & low B.S., this is Moolala: Money Made Simple.